13125 Rosedale Hwy 1 locations

13125 Rosedale Hwy, Bakersfield CA

https://www.marcusmillichap.com/properties/81901/13125-rosedale-hwy

13125 Rosedale Highway is located west of the signalized intersection of Rosedale Highway and Allen Road, an intersection which features 71,700 vehicles per day It is part of a larger retail center, the Rosedale Gateway Plaza, which is also home to Starbucks, Goodwill, and Verizon Directly east of the property on Rosedale Highway is a shopping center home to tenants such as Chase Bank, McDonalds, Albertsons, Wells Fargo Bank, and Chevron The subject property is located five miles from California State University Bakersfield, a university which offers more than 50 bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, enrolls over 11,000 students, and employs 1,210 faculty and staff members The college inhabits a 375-acre lot surrounded by national retailers such as Vons, Jamba Juice, California Pizza Kitchen, Subway, and McDonald The subject property currently has one 4,825 square foot NNN lease in place, Mallory Dance The lease commenced in July of 2018, and expires in February of 2024 with one remaining five-year option to extend The lease features 3% annual increases, and accounts for 60% of the total retail building There are two vacant suites, 1,589 square feet each representing the remaining 40% of the building The neighboring property to the west, 13129 Rosedale Highway, is also available for sale 13125 and 13129 Rosedale Highway can be purchased separately or together 13129 Rosedale Highway is 100% vacant, and 13125 Rosedale Highway is 40% vacant, making this an excellent offering for an owner-user or value-add investor to stabilize the properties

Actively expanding in California



Expansion Plans

Preferred Property Types are
Desired size is 500 to 8080 sq ft
Minimum income is $0
Minimum population is 0
Demographic Range is 0 Miles
Traffic Count is 0



Company Representatives


Sign up for a 7-DAY FREE TRIAL to see 13125 Rosedale Hwy company representatives!