Last Revised On: March 13, 2019
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site, and the website you visited after vising our website (if you click a link within our Site).
The Site does not respond to or respect “do not track” signals or mechanisms.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We disclose information provided by Tenants and Tenant Brokers or Agents to promote expanding or non-expanding businesses. While parties receiving information have some restrictions on use, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that recipients will abide by those restrictions.
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, including but not limited to subpoenas or court orders.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, including employees and independent contractors.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses, including independent contractors and analysts working with us, affiliates, or third-party purchasers of aggregated information.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY
If you would like to “opt out” of providing personal information to us, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you would like to inquire about or update, review or request changes to your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the address below.
If you have any concerns about privacy issues with the Site please contact email@example.com.
9229 Sunset Blvd., Suite 311
West Hollywood, California 90069